Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | Pune | May 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience in component design, 3D catalog creation for steam turbine or any other rotating equipment’s
To create engineering drawings, 3-D models, Catalog Illustrations using NX 11.0 and GloBus Teamcenter 11 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Steam Turbine/Compressor/Expander components & assemblies in compliance to Dresser-Rand A Siemens Business
To provide back-office engineering support for engineering, drafting and document control activities for different D-R/Siemens operations globally
- Create 3-D models and drawings of components / assemblies for D-R/Siemens Steam Turbines
- Convert old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using NX11
- Good hands on creating 3D Steam Turbine Catalog Illustration Drawings, Hotpointing, Publishing
- Follow D-R engineering & drafting standard practices; Provide drawing updation and revision control
- Migrate original Metric revision drawings into NX as per latest drafting practices.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the Team Leader/Manager
- Handle in confidence the drawings and / or trade secret information of D-R products.
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices for modeling and drafting activities within stipulated time-period;
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects;
- Electronic transfer of drawings, documents and data with D-R Global Operations
- Preparing 3D Catalogue with Drawing Illustration and Bill of Materials
- Exposure to Oracle and SAP BoM will be added advantage
Apply Link: Click Here