Siemens Gamesa Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Siemens Gamesa is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 99 GW.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 23,000 employees worldwide.
Company Website: www.siemensgamesa.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Experience: 3 – 10 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: You will be involved in developing hub design configurations for the next generation of wind turbines. This position requires you to work with areas such as concept design for systems, which will be prepared using primarily steel, cast iron, composites and aluminium materials by following standard SGRE design process according to Eurocode, certified guidelines, etc. You will be a part of a high performing teams where you together with them will ensure that developed concepts are feasible to implement. you will be a part of write, create and deliver certification reports, CSD packages and other design documents. Lastly, you will get the possibility to optimize existing designs, and come up with new cost-effective solutions.
- Graduate/ Postgraduate in Mechanical engineering with a minimum of 4 years of experience within the structural field and maximum 10 years
- Experience creating in 3D/2D models in software like NX and are familiar with Eurocode and common guidelines and standards.
- Experience in wind domain will be preferred/Added advantage.
- Good practical understanding of manufacturing, assembly and service requirements for mechanical components. You should deliver the drawings as per industry standards.
- Prior experience on design of bolted/welded and forged/casted constructions
- Sound knowledge on GPS/GD&T
- Working knowledge on PLM / Engineering Change Management process
- That you have a thorough and structured approach to your work and can find innovative solutions to problems.
- You are an independent and proactive self-starter and persistent in reaching your goals.
- You strive in a cross-functional, international setting and understand team dynamics.
Apply Link: Click Here