Shell Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Internship | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams; Any Degree | 2020 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 10th October 2019
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Graduate Interns
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams; Any Degree
Our internships are fully assessed and will allow you to get involved in real projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. You’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from your mentor and direct supervisor, and you’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
A Shell internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study
- Gain exposure to the energy industry
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2019
Application Link: Click Here