SEBI Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Officer Grade-A | 147 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA | Across India
SEBI Recruitment 2020 | www.sebi.gov.in | Freshers | Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) | 147 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ LLB/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA | Across India | Last Date: 31st July 2020
Company: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI is the Government Organisation operates as the regulator of the security market in India. It was established in the year of 1988 and headquartered in Mumbai (Bandra Kurla Complex). And it has a regional office in New Delhi (Northern), Kolkata (Eastern), Chennai (Southern), Ahmedabad (Western).
SEBI has local offices in Bangalore & Jaipur. SEBI has one chairman which was nominated by Union Govt of India four part-time members & three whole-time members. SEBI has responsive to three groups, they are the issuers of securities, the investors, the market intermediaries.
Company Website: www.sebi.gov.in
Positions: Grade A Officers (Assistant Manager)
Total Vacancies: 147 Posts
- General – 80 Posts
- Legal – 28 (6*) Posts
- Information Technology – 17 (5*) Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 1* Post
- Engineering (Electrical) – 3 (1*) Posts
- Research: 4 (1*) Posts
- Official Language: 1 Post
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- PM
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
- Candidates should complete a Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost Accountant from a recognized university
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Engineering (Civil)/ (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at
Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process.
Age Limit: Below 30 years as on 29-02-2020 (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Phase I Online Examination:
|Paper||Topics||Max Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Mins||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 Mins||40%|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil &
Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
SEBI Officer Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Examination Centres: Various cities across India.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 7th March to 31st July 2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here