Royal Enfield Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Manager – Product Training | BE/ B.Tech/ NIFT/ Any Degree | Gurgaon | August 2019
Company: Royal Enfield (India)
Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing brand with the tag of “the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production” manufactured in factories in Chennai in India. Licensed from Royal Enfield by the indigenous Indian Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker.
The company makes the Royal Enfield Bullet, and other single-cylinder motorcycles. First produced in 1901, Royal Enfield is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production, with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.
Company Website: www.royalenfield.com
Positions: Assistant Manager – Product Training
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Any degree or NIFT, B.Tech – Textile technology or equivalent education or experience
- Keen on going deep into the product and understand the features and benefits of the product, which should be communicated and trained to the sales executives
- Will be assisting in delivering the required training to the front end store staff
- Should find out new ways of training methods ensure the executives are learned by taking tests. Make the executives progress in there product knowledge by frequent questionnaire and communication.
- Should add value in the product development by his knowledge
- Should take the feedback from the sales team and communicate to the Product head for improvements in Products and processes
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Should know how to drive SOPs and processes at store level
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Should be good at content making skills
- Should be aligned with the overall goals of the business and proactively take steps to improve the deliverables
- Will be responsible to maintain the basic hygiene at the store
Apply Link: Click Here