Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – System Design | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Engineer- System Design
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified to professional engineering degree level or equivalent in Mechanical, Aeronautical engineers. Other qualifications, in combination with relevant experience, may also be considered.
- A mechanical analysis background and a strong interest in developing your career as a mechanical stress Engineer.
- Demonstrate sound engineering judgement and good understanding of Gas Turbine Engines stress/Lifing methodology within the aerospace industry.
- Experience of multi-skilling both across core design, stress and product definition would be advantageous.
- Experience with FEA packages like SC03/Ansys, Stress/Lifing methods, automation of stress/lifing processes.
- Experience of Robust Design, Systems Engineering philosophies and practical application would also be advantageous, as would experience of concurrent engineering in a challenging delivery focused industry
- Good written and inter-personal skills in a global work environment
- Candidates should be highly numerate with strong technical and analytical skills, problem-solving ability and capable of systems level thinking, including personal drive, excellent communication and presentation skills, and will need to contribute effectively in a team environment. Candidates will be expected to take the lead in identifying project requirements, specifying and executing packages of work.
- Provide component stress solutions at pace and with quality, which meet strength requirements (customer and regulatory) and involves working collaboratively with cross functional teams whilst managing the balance of key product attributes of cost, weight, performance and delivery, and product safety requirements.
- To understand system/sub-system/component requirements and derive stress requirements at task level.
- Be able to compile stress solutions of complex assemblies within given timeline and / or new concepts or general instructions, by Collaborating across Engineering Disciplines, including Verification, Manufacturing and Services.
- To provide a clear understanding of task requirements, whilst delivering stress solutions across a range of product definition requirements in manufacture, assembly, operation, repair and testing throughout the product life cycle of Compressor & turbine blades, vanes, discs, seals, shafts and structures and transmissions.
- Work with a range of technical, business, and supply chain personnel to derive optimum solutions and be responsible for presenting and justifying stress solutions at technical and business review meetings
- Produce Stress and Lifing reports; which accurately describe your requirements, assumptions made in analysis, method of analysis, detailed discussion of the results and key outcomes of the analysis, compliance to requirements/RR guidelines alongside highlighting the risks involved and how the design will be verified and validated.
- Provide resolution to part non-conformance resulting for manufacturing, handling, in-service damage etc. by performing necessary assessment to ensure that the part meets its intended form, fit, function and life.
Application Link: Click Here