Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2020 | Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D – Aero/ Mech | Bangalore
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2020 | Development & Experimental Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D – Aeronautical & Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Development & Experimental Engineering Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or PhD in either Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering, or a relevant Science or Applied Mathematics degree subject, or equivalent practical knowledge and experience.
- Internal candidates to have in-depth knowledge of RRMS GP EP 2.4.
- Knowledge of RRMS GP EP 2.1 and 1.2 will be a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of the systems engineering, structured verification, design of experiments (DoE) and assembly/testing of gas turbine and/or equivalent systems will be an advantage.
- An understanding of the Airworthiness Certification requirements from EASA and/or FAA for gas turbine engines will be preferred.
- An experience or ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking to a range of technical problems.
- An understanding of the importance of quality in engineering and experience in applying quality procedures and processes.
- Ideally, experience in applying process improvement techniques and driving business enhancements.
As a Development & Experimental Engineer at Rolls-Royce you will play a leading role in verification and validation of new and existing engine products in our Aerospace Division. We require highly capable engineer who can make a strong contribution to the development of our Aero Gas Turbine product range using world-class capabilities in Systems Engineering, Design Verification/Validation and Programme Management.
Application Link: Click Here