Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 | SAP SD Consultant | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ Mech Engineering; MBA | 2013 – 2018 Batch | Mumbai | June 2019
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: SAP SD Consultant
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ Mech Engineering; MBA
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Engineering or allied areas or MBA with 1 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 1 E2E SAP implementation exp.
- Strong understanding of SAP SD Functionalities and experience in Process Mappings
- Good Communication Skills and Presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
- SAP SD certified preferred
- Strong knowledge in SAP condition technique, Pricing, copy controls, Output types, Sales order processing, Credit/ Debit and returns processes.
- Accountable for the end-to-end delivery of technology solutions, information and data related services to businesses and functions.
- Accountable for driving innovation and best practices through the effective use of systems and technology while ensuring the security and integrity of our data assets.
- Accountable for the end-to-end delivery of business technology, information and related services to businesses
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)