Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 | Engineer Field | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering | Andhra Pradesh
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Engineer Field GTG KG KKD
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering
- Proper shift hand over & Taking over and follow-up of the ongoing jobs.
- Continuous plant and equipment monitoring of the assigned area and informing deviations to Panel engineer for corrective actions
- Ensure zero oil & chemical spills and ensure necessary secondary containments
- Record the parameters in the log sheets and take corrective actions, if operating parameters are outside the operating the envelope, in consultation with Panel Engineer
- Timely release of equipment for Maintenance, Equipment preparation to ensure safe working conditions, PTW compliance, Participation in tool box talks, ensure continuous monitoring of LEL / O2 during hot /confined space jobs.
- Communicate with the Panel engineer / Shift engineer about the field abnormalities.
- Ensure correct chemical injection and optimize the resources.
- Timely closure of the permits and ensure equipment availability after maintenance.
- Timely completion of the check lists assigned.
- Assist Pane Engineer / Shift engineer / Shift Manager in trouble shooting.
- Participating in mock drills and attending debriefing sessions.
- Ensure the House keeping of the designated / allocated area.
Apply Link: Click Here