Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 | Executive | BE/ B.Tech – Auto/ Civil/ Mech/ CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ I&E | Mumbai | 2013 – 2018 Batch | June 2019
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Executive – Application Operations Management (SAP SD )
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech (Any discipline)
- Support BT (Business Transformed) processes in SAP SD / Logistics / Supply Chain Execution areas for Reliance manufacturing sites.
- Analyse L1 operational issues logged by end users and provide resolution within agreed SLA timelines.
- Ability to engage with customers, gather requirements and propose solutions.
- Provide help to perform data migration activities from legacy system, support authorisation issues, coordinate and support testing in development / quality servers and support end user training.
- Follow change control procedures for business requirements and change requests.
- Carry out root cause analysis of recurring issues and coordinate with project/development teams for necessary corrections.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions from project /development for better understanding of configured processes.
- Follow-up/ coordination with Project/Development teams to liquidate the configuration and enhancement issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with minimum unplanned downtime of Logistics processes.
- Involvement in Go-live support for rolled-out processes across various sites.
- Should be able to deliver as an individual and perform equally well as a team player.
Application Link: Click Here