PWC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Intern – SAP | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: PWC Private Limited
PWC Recruitment 2022: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
The firm in its present form was created in 1998 by a merger between two accounting firms; Coopers & Lybrand, and Price Waterhouse. Both firms had histories dating back to the 19th century. The trading name was shortened to PwC (on-logo writing pwc) in September 2010 as part of a rebranding effort.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Positions: Intern – SAP
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PWC Recruitment 2022:
- Degrees/ Field of Study required
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply for PWC Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply this through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired