PTC Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Company Website: www.ptc.com
Positions: Quality Engineer, Associate
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Engineering Degree
- Creo is one of the Flagship products of PTC. It is a CAD utility to design a range of products as tiny pacemaker, designer watches, Satellites, Drive trains in automobiles ,automotive engines to state a few. Many of the products that you may use every day may have used Creo for Design.
- The Development- QA Engineer, involves in creating and executing test plans and ensure Automation of the test. The testing is based on Specifications.
- A QA engineer in a Systems QA role, plays the role of a Super user (modeler/Designer) of Creo Software. S/he is the first user of new functions before launch to market.
- This job is perfect opportunity for an Advance user of Creo with a design experience of at least 2 years+.
- It is vital to understand the way designers work in various industries, knowledge of industrial design standards, design to manufacture handovers and some knowledge of Cad Interaction with Windchill or Team center.
- Knowledge in Additive manufacturing and Generative Design is a plus.
- Ability to create Cshell / Perl scripts is an advantage. The candidate should possess good observation skills, aptitude to defect finding and the ability to communicate the defect with the concerned.
Application Link: Click Here