Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical, Electronics, Power Systems | Across India | Last Date: 1st October 2019
Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
Company Website: www.powergridindia.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 1,80,000 PM
- Candidates should complete Full-Time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 65%
or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 in ET (Electrical) Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper EE
Note: Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2020 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 31-07-2019
- The selection process is based on the mark obtained in the GATE-2020 score, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- OBC (NCL) / SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 30%
Weightage of Different Parameters:
- GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper: 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
- Total: 100%
Please note that only GATE 2020 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Application fee: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Note: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website after the declaration of GATE 2020 results. Candidates who wish to apply for this position need to appear for GATE 2020
For more details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here (Link will be available after the declaration of GATE 2020 result)