Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment 2019 | Field Engineer | 28 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Civil, Electrical | Across India | Last Date: 31st October 2019
Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
Company Website: www.powergridindia.com
Positions: Field Engineer
Total Vacancies: 28
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 22 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 6 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 30,000-1,20,000/- PM
For Field Engineer (Electrical)/ (Civil):
- Candidates should complete full-time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil / Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS/ ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Should have one year post qualification experience of Design/ engineering/ construction/ testing & commissioning/ Electrical works, etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution
management system (DMS)/ sub-transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ sub-stations (S/S), etc. Experience in PSU/Listed company, particularly in the power sector, shall be preferred.
Age limit: Below 29 years as on 30-10-2019
The selection will be made on the basis of interview for the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
Note: Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks in two parts.
- There will not be any negative marking.
Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline
Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude.
Qualifying marks in screening test:
- For UR Category: 40%
- For Reserved Category: 30%
Application fee: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Note: SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 31st October 2019.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here