Polaris Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Polaris India Pvt Ltd
Polaris Recruitment 2021: Polaris Industries is an American manufacturer of snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris was founded in Roseau, Minnesota, USA, where it still has engineering and manufacturing. The company’s corporate headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota.
The company manufactured motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary until January 2017, and currently produces motorcycles through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary, which it purchased in April 2011.
Company Website: www.polaris.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
As an Electrical Engineer – Control Systems in our Global Electrical, Embedded, & Connected Systems Team organization you will be a pivotal member of our team; leading the development and platforming of electronic control units and components. This includes ECU hardware/software requirements, diagnostics, and communications for domains including but not limited to powertrain, body, braking, steering, infotainment, electrification, and connected controllers. You will work with the vehicle product teams to integrate these subsystems and meet the needs of multiple vehicle product families, their platforms, and derivatives.
- Works with the product team’s electrical and system engineers to understand and decompose vehicle system level requirements into controller hardware and software requirements
- Documents requirements and validation tests using Integrity (a requirement and software management tool)
- Interfaces with vendor(s) and Polaris Purchasing as needed for component/module development, ensuring quality is met
- Interfaces with other Subject Matter Experts to ensure I/O analysis is completed and communications are defined
- Support validation team to develop, document, & execute controller, system, & vehicle-level validation plans/procedures for HW and SW including MIL/SIL/HIL simulation and/or bench/vehicle testing
- As applicable, work with the Cybersecurity team to develop secure architectures that continue to evolve as needed to ensure security as system complexity & threats evolve
- As applicable, ensure system design practices incorporate process improvements to align with Functional Safety goals/standards (May include leading/participating in Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessments (HARA), Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA), and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), etc.)
- B.S. or higher in Engineering required; Electrical, Software, Computer or related desired
- 3+ years’ experience in design and/or implementation of controls, especially related to vehicle controls/diagnostics/communication required
- Experience with communication networks required, CAN, UDS, and J1939 strongly preferred
- Experience with software and/or hardware V&V efforts including MIL/SIL/HIL, unit testing, and related documentation required
- Experience with DFMEA, SFMEA, and Functional Safety strongly desired
- Embedded hardware, electronic circuit, and RF design experience a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced development environment required
- Experience in effective problem solving and troubleshooting methods required
- Familiarity with requirement and test case management in any requirement/software development database application as well as configuration management preferred
- Experience in project management strongly preferred
- Works with the core Electrified & Autonomous Systems team, the Connected, Electronics, and Software (CES) team & the product team’s electrical engineers to understand and decompose vehicle system level requirements into controller hardware and software requirements.
- Document hardware, software requirements, and validation tests using Integrity (a requirement and software development database application).
- Interfaces with vendor(s) and Polaris Purchasing as needed for component/module development, ensuring quality is met.
- Interfaces with other internal Polaris Teams as needed to ensure all functionality is compatible.
Apply Link: Click Here