Philips Recruitment 2020 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Testing Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
As a tester, you’re responsible for E2E testing deliverables with high quality
Key areas of responsibility
- Understand the landscape of the program and release priorities
- Contribute in Solutioning, requirement refinement & provide inputs in RPS for QE deliverables
- Understand the requirements and business use cases in close co-ordination with different roles of the scrum team
- Analyze requirements and specifications and translate these into test specifications
- Understand and analyze the requirements and business use cases to create test specifications or scenarios
- Ensure high quality test cases by effective review and test workshops. Enrich the Regression Suite Release on Release
- Co-own E2E testing of key functional areas of the application in the given release
- Authoring and executing the test cases with high quality and bridge the gaps in collaboration with relevant stake holders of the scrum teams
- Execution of test activities according to plan: preparation, creation, execution and closure of the test activities.
- Create customized or tool generated test scripts to execute and automate test plans.
- Reporting of test progress and test results.
- Maintenance of test suites and test tools.
Apply Link: Click Here