Philips Recruitment 2019 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation | Pune
Philips Recruitment 2019 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science | Pune | July 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Senior Test Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ or Computer Science Engineering
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the System Release activities for Diagnostic X-ray (Mobile, Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) with all relevant Philips Healthcare processes and to define, manage the technical aspects of all integration, verification, validation & release activities in a system level project, achieving full design release evidence.
skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation / or Computer Science with 3 to 6 years of Medical Device Development / Testing experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience on test discipline, test strategy, test authoring, reviews
- Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Experience in X-ray is preferred. Medical device testing knowledge is mandatory.
- Good application knowledge within project’s scope and good understanding of development processes (software/HW/mechanical) in general
- Hazard and norm compliance knowledge
- Testing and problem isolation skills
- Knowledge of the test lifecycle and test function
- Good team player and ability to work independently & act pro-actively
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards and Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Be structured and self-organized with good ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at different levels
- Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed
Apply Link: Click Here