Philips Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | October 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer II
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science, Electronics Engineering
In this role, you will Design & Develop, applications for Patient Monitoring business. You would address business needs to enable data analytics on the patient monitoring data.
You are responsible for
- Participate in the development of application software
- Assimilate system requirements.
- Own the detailed design of the system.
- Comfortable in design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component, etc.)
- Debugging defects
- Works with team for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Creates products according to the specifications and software development process
- Create engineering documentations to comply with product development policies, practices and procedures
- Experience in development using Angular & UI Development tools.
Apply Link: Click Here