Philips Recruitment 2019 | Innovation Specialist Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2019 | Innovation Specialist Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics | Bangalore | August 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Service Innovation Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1+ Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably with a master in the area of data analytics
Job Description: Philips has a prominent global position within the market and as Service Innovation Specialist you will be part of this by developing new service concepts. This is done within a multi disciplinary environment whereby Field Service, Marketing and R&D play important roles. Key for this are new service concepts, analysis of service data, benchmarking and alignment with our other internal service innovation teams. Within Service Innovation this role is focused strongly on Serviceability improvements within our MRI SW
You are responsible for
You will work independently and provide advice and guidelines to introduce service innovation methods or procedures within the organization, through:
- Translation of higher level SW Serviceability requirements into clear specifications of solutions, both for products, remote services, pro-active monitoring or other services areas
- Coaching and aligning with the SW team to ensure the correct implementation of serviceability functionality within our MR SW
- Improving the serviceability of new and released products through innovation models and other service innovation requests within MR Service Innovation or from the field service organizations.
- Defining the complete service package, as: processes, documentation, training and other required supporting information.
- Executing validation tests within the projects and resolve service issues during product introduction
- Driving service improvement projects based on new service technologies, new service processes or new reliability guidelines.
Apply Link: Click Here