Philips Recruitment 2019 | Sr. Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune | August 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
In this role, you have the opportunity for requirement, design, implement, test & integrate the unit in accordance with the higher level requirement and design specification.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of Unit in accordance with the higher level Requirement and design specifications which are easy to maintain, extendible (components and modules) and re-usable
- The Electrical Engineer ensures that his design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements. Jobholder ensures that his design is understood by the Electrical Designer/Architects, and verifies the correct implementation
- Technical contact towards sub-system/component design with suppliers for all DFM issues
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed design
- Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in modular design that meets the product specification
- Ensures that his design modules meet the product certification requirements
- Is abreast of / participates in standards identification responsible for designing
- Networks with colleagues within business unit and beyond and maintains external contacts for benchmarking, new technologies, tooling, design methods, and reflects them to the HW-group
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations
Apply Link: Click Here