Pearson Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – CSE/ IT | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Across India
Pearson Recruitment 2021: Pearson is the world’s leading learning company with 24,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalised learning. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Pearson offers academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence. Our unique insight and world-class expertise come from our long history of working closely with teachers, employers, learners, researchers, authors and thought leaders.
Company Website: www.pearson.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Across India
Salary: As per company standard
Eligibility Criteria for Pearson Recruitment 2021:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- 1+ year industry experience
- Experience of hands-on development building or running a public website on the Internet
- Any experience with supporting Ecommerce platforms and payment systems will be a huge plus
- The ability and drive to research and solve problems.
- A good understanding of web protocols such as HTTP and AJAX
- Adept at learning new technology, systems and functionality.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a software engineer to help us support something end-to-end that will directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting the provision of education on a global scale. The role will report into the PMC Support manager. Join a high performing team which focuses on supporting Pearson’s digital transformation!
- Provide on-going support to address the incidents and problems in an exciting and challenging environment with lots of learning opportunities
- Lead/oversee daily/weekly touch-point meetings with business and partner application teams including vendor teams.
- Be a passionate team member with focus on end customers
- Be proactive in identifying issues and take ownership in helping to resolve them
- Focus on reducing recurrence of issues by implementing good monitoring controls across the various applications.
- Implement new functionality/ enhance existing functionality on the global Adobe Experience Manager and Ecommerce platforms (SAP-Hybris, Shopify etc)
- Have multiple opportunities to be hands-on and learn various technologies.
- Follow and contribute to the project’s technical best practices and development standards
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s way of working
- Have a strong focus on high quality throughout the entire process, working closely with the Quality Assurance stream and various development streams
- Collaborate with Senior Engineers, Technical Leads & Solutions Architects for aspects related to integrations with other systems.
How to Apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply HP Off Campus Drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here