ONGC Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Apprentices | 4,182 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 17th August 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trade/ Technician Apprentices | 4,182 Posts | Degree/ BA/ BBA/ Diploma/ ITI | Across India | Last Date: 17th August 2020
Company: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC]
ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World’s Third ranked E&P Company in the list.
Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Company Website: www.ongcindia.com
Positions: Trade/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 4,182 Posts
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: As per the Apprentices Act
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Assistant Human Resource:
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in BA or BBA from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Candidates should pass ITI in the above mentioned concerned trade/ disciplines
- Diploma in Civil/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Selection will be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates have to first register themselves in apprentices & BOAT online portals and then apply for the above positions online at (www.ongcindia.com) website on or before 17th August 2020 by 18 hrs.
For more details: Click Here
For Trade Apprentice: Click Here
For Technician Apprentice: Click Here