ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | AEE/ Geologist/ Transport Officer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Auto, Civil, Chemical, CSE, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Petroleum, Production, Mechanical; M.Sc/ PG | Across India | GATE – 2020 | Last Date: 1st October 2019
Company: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC]
ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World’s Third ranked E&P Company in the list.
Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Company Website: www.ongcindia.com
ONGC has a job notification for the post of AEE in various disciplines, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer, Transport Officer. Candidates with the qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ PG through GATE- 2020 score can apply for this post. The selection will be made by the valid GATE-2020 score. All interested and eligible can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Positions: AEE/ Geologist/ Transport Officer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
- Respective discipline: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum engineering
For AEE (Cementing & Drilling):
- Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks
For AEE (Reservoir):
- Post Graduate Degree in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks (Must have Mathematics/ Physics at B.Sc. level)
- Respective Disciplines: Geology & Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Petroleum Engineering
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks
- Respective Disciplines: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Geology with minimum 60% marks
- M.Sc. or M.Tech in (Petroleum Geoscience) with minimum 60% marks
- M.Tech in (Geological Technology) with minimum 60% marks
For Geophysicist (Surface/ Wells):
- Post Graduate/ M.Tech Degree in Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics with minimum 60% marks
For Materials Management Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For Programming Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science & Information (CS) Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For Transport Officer:
- Graduate degree in Auto/ Mechanical/ Production & Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For AEE (Industrial Engineering):
- Graduate degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
Note: Candidates have to appear for the GATE-2020 examination with the respective disciplines codes, to apply for this post
The selection process is based on valid GATE-2020 score.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.ongcindia.com website after the declaration of GATE 2020 results. Candidates who wish to apply for this position need to appear for GATE 2020.
For more details: Click Here