ONGC Recruitment 2019 | www.ongcindia.com | Freshers | Executive | 107 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MBBS/ ICWA | Across India | Last Date: 18th June 2019
Company: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC]
ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World’s Third ranked E&P Company in the list.
Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Company Website: www.ongcindia.com
Positions: Executive – E1
Total Vacancies: 107
- Medical Officer-42 Posts
- Security Officer-24 Posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer-31 Posts
- AEE(Environment)-1 Post
- Fire Officer-9 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
- MBBS (with valid registration with relevant Statutory Council / Body)
- Minimum 1 year Post Qualification inline experience
- Post Graduate degree
- Minimum 2 years’ service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization ( CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
Finance & Accounts Officer:
- Graduate Degree with ICWA/ CA or MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60 % Marks or PGDM (from I IMs only) with minimum 60% marks
- Engineering Graduate in Environment Engg/ Environment Science with minimum 60% marks OR
- Graduate in an Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M.Tech./ ME in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science
- Graduate degree in Fire Engineering with minimum of 60% marks
Note: Students in final year/semester of the qualifying course of study are also eligible to apply.
The selection process is based on Computer Based Test(CBT), Qualification and Interview.
Weightage of Marks
|Computer Based Test||60|
Computer Based Test-CBT Format:
The CBT test paper shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions and shall be of 3 hours duration.
There will be No negative marking in the written test.
The level of the domain subject will be Graduate / Post Graduate as applicable. However General Awareness paper shall be of Civil Service Standards.
The level of Aptitude Test shall be of Combined Admission Test (CAT) of IIMs.
The format of the Computer Based Test will be as follows :
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Concerned Domain. However, Security discipline paper will have security related questions||80|
|Aptitude Test (Comprising of Reading Comprehension, Verbal / Non – Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude, Data interpretation etc.)||30|
Application Fee: Rs.370/- (No fee for SC/ST & PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Challan mode through State Bank of India at any branch in the name of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18th June 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click Here