Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Jr. Assistant/ Clerk/ Steno Typist | 9 Posts | Last Date: 1st July 2020
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Jr. Assistant/ Clerk/ Steno Typist | 9 Posts | 10th/ Diploma/ Graduate | Noida/ Delhi | Last Date: 1st July 2020
Company: Oil India Limited
The Oil India Limited was found on 18 February 1959, and the headquarters are Duliajan, Assam and India. Mr Utpal Bora is the chairman and MD of the company. It is owned by the government of India. It is an oil & gas industry with the product of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals.
In 1981, OIL became a wholly-owned Government of India enterprise. Today, OIL is a premier Indian National Oil Company engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of LPG. OIL also provides various E&P related services and holds 26% equity in Numaligarh Refinery Limited.
Company Website: www.oil-india.com
Position: Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant
Total Vacancies: 12
- Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist: 03 posts
- Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII: 01 post
- Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V: 04 posts
- Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V: 01 post
Job Location: Noida/ Delhi
- Sr. Assistant: Rs. 16,000 – 34,000/- PM
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 13,500 – 28,000/- PM
Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must possess certificate in EnglishShorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point
Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII:
- Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subject in Pass course.
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute
Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing ( i.e Hindi & English Typing)
Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/ University.
- Must have minimum 06 months diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute
Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board.
- Must have minimum 06 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MSPowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer typing with minimum bilingual (Hindi & English) typing speed of 30 words per minute
The selection process shall consist of Stage-I: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage-II: Skill & Proficiency Test
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking in CBT.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- Total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||General English & General Knowledge/ Awareness||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant to subject knowledge||60%|
Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) to qualify for Skill & Proficiency Test.
Stage- II: Skill & Proficiency Test
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||Domain Related and Practical knowledge on the relevant subject||50%|
|B||Practical & Hands-on test||50%|
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at Oil India Limited website (www.oil-india.com) on or before 1st July 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here