Nuance Recruitment 2021 | Associate SRC Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Pune
Nuance Recruitment 2021: Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world.
Company Website: www.nuance.com
Positions: Associate SRC Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science or IT or Electrical Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support 24x7x365 SRC operations.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests.
- Resolution of all incidents which have been escalated from customers / service delivery managers or identified through events and alerts.
- Responsible for all server and network related support issues, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Administration of Event Management rules in Nagios, SCOM, and other monitoring tools.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and Event Management systems for Events and follow KB articles for resolution actions, performing functional escalations to on-call resources as needed.
- Monitor Application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Invoke Incident Management process for Incidents that cannot be resolved within this team (Open the conference Bridge if needed)
- Execute routine checklists to validate system functionality and perform health checks.
- Ability to develop and plan for longer term projects to directly impact the SRC and LOB relationship and our understanding and ability to support the related products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and customer handling skills.
- Phone and email based direct customer support for escalated issues.
- Efficient problem-solving skills, mediation and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Familiarity with cloud support engineering practices and server operating system.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems covering application, Operating Systems, and IT infrastructure stack.
- Ability to solve operational related challenges through automation or process related improvements.
- Server administration (Linux or Windows) & operational support skills in a production environment
- Basic knowledge of public cloud deployment architecture & administration (ideally Azure)
- Experience with any automation tools.
- Scripting language experience. Any of the following: Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA).
Apply Link: Click Here