NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | 100 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | Across India
NTPC Recruitment 2020 | www.ntpc.co.in | Freshers | Engineering Executive Trainee | 100 Posts | AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | Across India | Last date: 6th July 2020
Company: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Company Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
- Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks as per respective institution/university norms
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 in ET Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
|Discipline||Eligible Engineering Branches|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control|
Age limit: Below 27 years as on 06-07-2020
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Based on the GATE-2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (Online Behavioural/ Aptitude Test, followed by GD and Interview)
|Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||GATE 2020 Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Only GATE 2020 Score is valid for this recruitment process.
Final Merit List:
- GATE-2020 marks – 85% weightage
- GD marks – 5% weightage
- Interview marks – 10% weightage
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.150/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who have applied online for GATE 2020 will receive their GATE-2020 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number the candidates need to apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareera.net) website from 16th June to 6th July 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here