NRL Recruitment 2019 | www.nrl.co.in | Freshers | Management Trainee/ Officer | 6 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM | Across India | 18th August 2019
Company: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
The Numaligarh Refinery Limited is public sector crude oil refinery located at Golaghat district, Assam in India. It is a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum (61.65%), Oil India (26%) and Govt of Assam (12.35%).
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Morangi in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region. It has a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year.
Company Website: www.nrl.co.in
Positions: Management Trainee/ Officer
Total Vacancies: 6
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 60,000/- per month
Officer (Finance) Grade ‘A’– Chartered Accountant:
- Candidates Should Complete Chartered Accountant and should also hold Associate Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Officer (Finance) Grade ‘A’ – Cost & Management Accountant:
- Candidates Should Complete Cost and Management Accountant and should also hold Associate Membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Management Trainee (Estate):
- Candidates Should Complete 2 years MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/ UGC recognized institute/ university/ deemed university with 4 years engineering qualification at degree level.
- Persons with experience of working in operation of Real Estate, Shopping Mall or Hotel will have the advantage
Management Trainee (HR):
- Candidates Should Complete 2 years MBA/ PGDM with specialization in HR from AICTE/ UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University.
Note: Engineering degree can be BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engg. Candidates having 5 years of BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
Age Limit: As on 01-07-2019
- For Officer (Finance): 32 Years
- For all other positions: 30 Years
The Selection Process is based on Online Test, Personal interview and/or Group Discussion. Only shortlisted candidates in Online Test will be called for interview and/or Group Discussion.
Application Fee: Rs.600/-
Note: Application fee will be refunded to those candidates who appear the online test.
How To Apply:
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job Online from 18th July 2019 to 18th August 2019.
Apply Link: Click Here