NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentices | 121 Posts | Gujarat | ITI | Last Date: 15th July 2021
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 121 Posts
- Electrician – 32 Posts
- Fitter – 32 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 12 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 12 Posts
- PSAA/COPA – 7 Posts
- Welder – 7 Posts
- Turner – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 6 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 6 Posts
Job Location: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE
Salary: Rs. 8855/- PM
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Candidates must complete 10th Class under 10+2 pattern with ITI in the trades of Fitter/ machinist/ Turner/ Welder/ Electrician/ COPA/ Mechanic from a recognized Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 14 to 24 years as on 15-07-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the academic examination.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
How To Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices.
- Desirous candidates have to fill the application form duly in all respects and send the relevant certificates of testimonials along with enrolment number on or before 15th July 2021.
Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site,
Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat
For more Details & Application Link: Click Here