Nokia Recruitment 2019 | R&D Lab Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering | Bangalore | May 2019
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: R&D Lab Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
One-NDS Lab maintenance with good knowledge in multiple HW platform, Networking and inventory management including HW handling. To provide L1 and L2 support.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Lab management
- Must to have in depth knowledge on HPE HW including Blade matrix , Rack servers and Storage.
- Should be proficient in Rack, server and switch installations.
- Good know how on other vendors like Fujitsu, SUN, IBM and DELL.
- Hands on working experience in HPE Storage, VNX, NetApp.
- Experience in Networking for L2 and L3 routing.
- Knowledge on Firewall is added advantage.
- Working on ticketing system JIRA or similar tools with SLA.
Apply Link: Click Here