Nielsen Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Data Science Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Nielsen Recruitment 2022: As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Company Website: https://www.nielsen.com
Positions: Data Science Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Nielsen Recruitment 2022:
- 0-1 Years: Data Science Intern
- Strong Analytical and Technical capabilities.
- Python for Data Science.
- Good communication skills.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of MS Office/Google workspace.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
- Preferred requirements as follows:
- Conceptual understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Understanding of statistical concepts and tools.
- Good to have knowledge in a version control system like Bitbucket / GitLab.
- Knowledge of dashboarding and visualization tools like Spotfire/Tableau.
Responsible for automation, execution, and delivery of global analytics solutions, performance dashboards, analytical studies, and building ML models.
- Execute and Deliver analytical studies, extracting and leveraging data from multiple sources to identify new insights for internal teams.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Maintain flexibility in working in a dynamic work environment where delivery schedules and priorities fluctuate according to client needs and external department demands.
- Execute ongoing data science processes and recommend improvements in processes and procedures within the area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues located in the same location and in offices located
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here