NIELIT Recruitment 2019 | www.nielit.gov.in | Freshers | Junior Engineer/ Supervisor | 18 Posts | Matric/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Walk-In Date: 13th August 2019
Company: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT).
NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
Company Website: www.nielit.gov.in
Positions: Junior Engineer/ Supervisor
Total Vacancies: 18
- Junior Engineer: 14 Posts
- Sanitary Supervisors: 04 Posts
Job Location: Shimla
- Matric with Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Matric in 2nd division or 10+2 and must possess
- One of the following diploma course(s)
1. Diploma of Sanitation
2. One year diploma in Environmental Management/Education
3. One year diploma in Environmental Health and safety.
4. One year Diploma Course in health sanitary Inspector.
- Knowledge of Computers
Note: All Degree/ Diploma should be from Recognized University/ Govt. Recognized Institute/ NIELIT.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 45 years as on 13-08-2019
The selection will be done on the basis of skill test/interview.
Application Fees: Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card/ Credit Card only
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in with the duly filled form along with self-attested copies of certificates at the given venue on 13th August 2019.
Note: For any clarification regarding the walk-in interview feel free to ask queries via Contact No.- 0177-2650613
Relevant documents need to submit:
- All original Mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post-qualification
- Experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working)
- Self-attested photocopies of relevant documents on the day of the interview for verification purpose.
- Candidate without relevant documents will not be allowed to appear in the interview
For More Information: Click Here