NHAI Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Deputy Manager (Technical) | 58 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Across India
NHAI Recruitment 2020 | www.nhai.org | Freshers | Deputy Manager (Technical) | 58 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 15th June 2020
Company: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in India.
It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways. The NHAI was created through the promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. In February 1995, the Authority was formally made an autonomous body.
Company Website: www.nhai.org
Positions: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Number of Vacancies: 58
Salary: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
Job Location: Across India
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- A valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
Age limit: Below 30 years as on 15.06.2020 (Relaxations as per Govt. of India rules)
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score, essential qualification & Other requirements shall be called for interaction/interview.
- The shortlisted candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online before 15th June 2020 till 6.00 PM
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here