MMRDA Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineers/ Assistant/ Technician | 1053 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ MBA/ Any Degree | Mumbai | Last Date: 7th October 2019
Company: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority: It is commonly abbreviated as MMRDA. MMRBA is a body of the Govt of Maharashtra. That is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
It was set up on 26 January 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act, 1974 Govt of Maharashtra as an apex body for planning and co-ordination of development activities in the Region.
Company Website: www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Positions: Junior Engineer/ Assistant/ Technician/ Others
Total Vacancies: 1053
- Station Manager: 18 posts
- Station Controller: 120 posts
- Section Engineer: 136 posts
- Jr. Engineer: 30 posts
- Train Operator (Shunting): 12 posts
- Chief Traffic Controller: 6 posts
- Traffic Controller: 8 posts
- Jr. Engineer(S&T): 4 posts
- Safety Supervisor-I: 1 post
- Safety Supervisor-II: 4 posts
- Senior Section Engineer: 30 posts
- Technician-I: 75 posts
- Technician-II: 287 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer(Civil): 7 posts
- Section Engineer(Civil): 16 posts
- Technician (Civil) -I: 9 posts
- Technician (Civil) -II: 26 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer(E&M): 3 posts
- Section Engineer(E&M): 6 posts
- Technician (E&M)-I: 5 posts
- Technician (E&M)-II: 11 posts
- Helper: 13 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer(S&T): 18 posts
- Section Engineer(S&T): 36 posts
- Technician (S&T)-I: 42 posts
- Technician (S&T)-II: 97 posts
- Security Supervisor: 4 posts
- Finance Assistant: 2 posts
- Supervisor(Customer Relation): 8 posts
- Commercial Assistant: 4 posts
- Store Supervisor: 2 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Stores): 8 posts
- HR Assistant-I: 1 post
- HR Assistant-II: 4 posts
Salary: Rs.15000 – 151100/Month
Job Location: Mumbai
Station Manager/ Controller/ Section Engineer/ Jr. Engineer/ Train Operator/ Chief Traffic Controller/ Traffic Controller/ Safety Supervisor/ Senior Section Engineer/ Section Engineer/ Supervisor:
- Degree or Diploma in respective disciplines.
- ITI/ NCVT/SCVT in respective disciplines.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognised University/Institute
- Degree in MBA, MMS / PGDBM in Finance from a government recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with MMS (HR)/ MBA ( HR), PGDM (HR) from a government recognised University./Institute of repute.
- Station Manager/ Chief Traffic Controller/ Safety Supervisor-I: 41 years
- Station Controller/ Jr. Engineer/Train Operator/ Traffic Controller/ Jr. Engineer/ Safety Supervisor-II/ Technical -II/ Technician-II/Helper/ Finance Assistant/ Commercial Assistant/ HR Assistant-II: 38 years
- Section Engineer/ Security Supervisor/ Store Supervisor/ HR Assistant-I: 43 years
- Senior Section Engineer: 46 years
- Technical -I/ Technician-I/ Supervisor: 40 years
The selection will be based on online examination and interview.
- For General: Rs.300/-
- For Reserved candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link from 16 September to 7th October 2019.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here