Micro Focus Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer Systems | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Micro Focus Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer Systems | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Information Systems | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Micro Focus International
Micro Focus Recruitment 2021: Micro Focus US Inc. provides innovative software. The Company offers designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software to develop, test, deploy, assess, and modernize business-critical enterprise applications. Micro Focus US serves customers worldwide.
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver trusted
and proven mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatic, disciplined,
customer-centric approach allows customers to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. We help customers accelerate, simplify, strengthen, and analyze their business and operations across the four key outcomes of digital transformation. By bridging their existing and emerging technologies, they can run and transform at the same time.
Company Website: www.microfocus.com
Positions: Software Engineer Systems
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Systems
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Link: Click here