Medtronic Recruitment 2019 | Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ Mech | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: Systems Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 -5 Years
- Bachelor of Engineering in E&C, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from reputed university
- Masters in Clinical / Biomedical engineering.
- Ability to understand and design complex system architecture.
- Ability to complete complex technical tasks on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, 3D modelling tools like Solid works, Creo.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and cross-cultural global team, and participate in early morning and/or evening conference calls
- Develop detailed technical requirements and ensure accurate flow-down to sub-system requirements, design implementation discussing with different stake holders.
- Discuss with system verification engineers to ensure that the system requirements are adequate and verifiable
- Develop sub-system models that can be used for building the system architecture.
- Coordinate with interdisciplinary engineers (systems, electronics, mechanical, firmware, and chemical) for model requirements gathering and validation.
- Derive implementable validated algorithms for resolving technical challenges.
- Perform experiments, collate results and report out results.
- Participate in system characterization experimentation.
- Preparing high quality documentation for the algorithm definitions and system characterization experiments.
- Participating in the conducting PHA, FMEA, Task analysis and documentation.
Apply Link: Click Here