Medtronic Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | IT Developer | 2015 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE | Bangalore | October 2019
Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: IT Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2+ Years
Qualification: Bachelors degree required (Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience)
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
Apply Link: Click Here