Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Gandhinagar
Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineer I | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering; M.Sc | Gandhinagar
Company: Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Maxim Integrated develops integrated circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company has design centers, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices throughout the world.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with over two billion dollars in sales and more than 7,000 employees, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and selling high-performance semiconductor products.
Company Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Positions: Engineer I
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Gandhinagar
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with minimum of 70% aggregate score.
- Work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-1 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/ projects will be given preference.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability and yield.
- Analyse semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
- Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
- Real Time analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and RCA.
- Required to be hands-on in day to day review of information, evaluation of defect monitoring strategies and understanding of defect mechanisms with the mindset of making a difference.
- Perform root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools
- Statistical and root cause analysis of sort test and parametric test data.
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap US/global time zones.
- Regular excellent interaction with remote US/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
Apply Link: Click Here