Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2019 | Electrical Incharge | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Manesar | November 2019
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India.
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Electrical Incharge – Weld Line/ Body Shop Development
Department: Weld Engineering
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Job Location: Gurgoan
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering
Setting up of automated weld lines including electrical spec preparation, Weld electrical equipments & Robots installation and PLC/GOT(HMI)/Servo programming for introduction of new models in Weld shop.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (PLC, HMI, electrical equipments specs and selection, CC link , Device net , ethernet etc) for new model Introduction.
- Study and spec validation of weld equipment for procurement
- PLC & GOT logic modification for new model introduction
- Procurement of Robots/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedure.
- Fanuc, Kawasaki & Yaskawa Robot teaching and robot specification finalisation
- Adherence of weld standards during development of weld line.
- Checking & validating electrical design of weld lines.
- Buyoff & Inspection of machine at vendor end
- Installation & Commissioning of robotic weld line
Apply Link: Click Here