Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Personal Assistant/ Clerk | 77 Posts | BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 3rd February 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Personal Assistant/ Clerk | 77 Posts | BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBBS | Chennai | Last Date: 3rd February 2021
Company: Madras High Court
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: The High Court of Judicature at Madras, one of the three High Courts in India established at the Presidency Towns by Letters Patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26th June 1862 is the highest Court in the State of Tamil Nadu, exercising Original Jurisdiction over the City of Madras and Appellate Jurisdiction over the entire State as well as extra-ordinary Original Jurisdiction, Civil and Criminal, under the Letters Patent and Special Original Jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
The Hon`ble The Chief Justice is the Head of the Judiciary with powers of administration of the High Court and of the Administration of Justice throughout the State. The Hon’ble Chief Justice is in charge of the general policy adopted in the Administration of Justice. The administration of Justice in the Civil and Criminal Courts in the districts constituted under the Civil Courts Act and the Code of Criminal Procedure respectively is carried on by the following categories of Judicial officers.
Position: Personal Assistant, Clerk
Total Vacancies: 77 Posts
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges: 66 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars): 8 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars): 3 Posts
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars): Rs. 36,400-1,15,700/-
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars): Rs. 20,600-65,500/-
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria: (As on 01-07-2020)
- Candidates must complete B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBBS from a recognized Institute and must qualify in Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher/Senior
- Candidates must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on the merit obtained in the Written test, skill test and Interview.
- Screening test will be on Grammar, Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Essay Writing on general topics, Precise writing, Letter writing, Elaboration, Make your own sentence
General category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online for the posts of Personal Assistants/ Clerks from 27th December 2020 to 3rd February 2021.
Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here