Koch Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Koch Industries
Koch Recruitment 2022:- Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better.
With 122,000 global employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
Company Website: www.kochind.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 6 – 18 Months
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Koch Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Supports on Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance /Sustenance engineering,
- Product modifications, product design transfers, new product design and development, project management as applicable
- Responsible for working on NPD’s, MOD’s, Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance / Technical Support Projects on legacy products.
- Responsible for Plan and execution of NPD/MOD/TSP/Engineering transfer projects assigned and meet the set targets.
- Responsible for supporting Product Managers and Product Enquiries.
- Follow Product Development Process (PDP). Collaborate with Peers, Product Management, Engineering Groups, Manufacturing Plants, Advanced Quality Planning (AQP), Application Tooling and Reliability Engineering.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting Voice of Customer (VOC) by closely working with Product Management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews etc.
- Responsible for creating Product models and drawings, Product Specifications, DVP&R, Tolerance stack-up, Test Summary, Application Specification etc.
- In depth understanding of assigned product families (PSD, PDD, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
- Responsible for design changes (ECR’s and ECN’s)
- Responsible for interacting with global manufacturing plants, review inspection reports and and disposition decisions.
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
How to Apply for Koch Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired