KIOCL Recruitment 2020 | www.kioclltd.in | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | Last Date: 10th August 2020
Company: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL)
KIOCL Limited, a flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, with Mini Ratna status was formed in 2nd April 1976. The country’s prestigious Export Oriented Unit having expertise in Iron Ore Mining,Filtration Technology & Production of high quality Pellets has its Corporate office at Koramangala, Bangalore & Pelletization Complex at Mangalore, the coastal city of Karnataka.
The annual capacity of the Pellet Plant is to produce about 3.5 Million tons of Iron ore Pellets. Other facilities include Reclaimer to load Pellets directly from Stockyard to vessel. Pellets produced at the Mangalore Plant have excellent metallurgical properties and are an ideal feed for Blast Furnace and DRI Units.
Company Website: www.kioclltd.in
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 5 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Qualification should be full time.
- Candidates obtained Engineering through Distance or part time education programme or through Correspondence are not eligible.
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 years of experience
Age Limit: Below 35 years as on 31-05-2020
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 10th August 2020 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 13th August 2020.
General Manager (HR&A),
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here