Kennametal Recruitment 2020 | Applications Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering | Chennai
Kennametal Recruitment 2020 | Applications Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial & Production Engineering | Chennai
Company: Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Positions: Applications Engineer I
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education & Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical / Industrial & Production Engineering with Management background preferably from Machine Tool Companies.
- 2-4 years of experience in Manufacturing OR Methods Engineering OR Tool / Design Engineering OR Sales OR Application; in metal cutting products and working in technical manufacturing environment.
- Sound knowledge on Machining fundamentals, Process design, Process re-engineering, fundamentals of Fixturing, hands-on experience in CNC Programming, Tool setting, Knowledge on operating conditions of CNCs, Fixture knowledge, GD&T, Process capability and Lean tools, etc.
- Should be Competent in understanding and communicating all product and technical information
- Able to assess customer needs competently.
- Willing to Travel extensively & work in shifts if need arise
Key Job Responsibilities
- Expand sales to customers by identifying additional technical needs and direct activities associated with the Kennametal product to meet those needs. Grow KIL share in High potential low share key accounts.
- Develop and grow partnerships with customer engineering and manufacturing management personnel. Identify opportunities for new projects and generate sales growth in the segment
- Offer input on competitor service offerings and changing customer demands.
- Support activities associated with procurement, handling and application of new and current products used by the account
- To grow the KIL share in the assigned segment through conversion and penetration, POS, Projects, etc., He is responsible for growth initiatives and Complete prove out support for the that segment.
- Number of Process Optimization services per quarter. Identify and drive new business opportunities in existing customers and achieve sales growth for the respective segment.
- Generate new product sales through POS and CPR actions.
Apply Link: Click Here