JSW Steel Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy | September 2019
JSW Steel Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Application Engineer | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering | September 2019
Company: JSW Steel Ltd
JSW Steel is India’s leading private sector steel producer and among the world’s most illustrious steel companies.
JSW Steel is around $9 billion global conglomerate spread over six locations in India and a footprint that extends to the US, South America and Africa.
The flagship company of around $11 billion JSW Group, JSW Steel is testament to decades of experience and a dynamic culture that have culminated in the company becoming the leading provider of specialised steels in India. JSW Steel’s business vision is centered on sustainability.
Company Website: www.jsw.in
Positions: Application Engineer
Job Location: Jaipur
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years of work experience as QA/QC/Operations in Steel plant.
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering
- Provide real-time technical service and solutions at Customer end on products supplied from all plants (Flat and Long Products) across segments like
- Automotive, Non- Automotive and Retail segments
- Must be able to do analysis, respond to customer need and provide innovative solutions to common problems and new requirements,
- Perform Trail at customers end, application tests and provide inputs to plant through reviews to ensure products is satisfactory.
- Respond to enquiry, finalize technical delivery conditions (TDC) in line with customer specifications,based on applications and plant capability.
- In order to design and re-design effective applications, Application Engineers must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Address product concerns and complaints.
- Performance monitoring and bench-marking with competition.
- Provide Corrective and Preventive action (CAPA) against the customer Complaints.
Application Link: Click Here