Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2019 | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE, E&C, I&E; B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA | Chennai | June 2019
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2019 | Trainee Service Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation; B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA | Chennai | June 2019
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company founded in 1886. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is ranked No. 37 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the consumer division being located in Skillman, New Jersey. The corporation includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries and products sold in over 175 countries.
Company Website: www.jnj.com
Positions: Trainee Service Engineer
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Commerce/ Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation) or Optometry. MBA will be an added advantage
Job Summary Remote management of customer accounts covering a multi-state region. Duties include, but are not limited to, installations, emergency response technical visits, preventive maintenance visits. Responsible for providing repair data and recommendations to Operations Engineering for reliability improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for equipment installations, repair, preventive maintenance and upgrades of assigned equipment.
- Provide accurate failure and repair data to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain appropriate clinical and technical knowledge to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Accurately, effectively, and consistently perform administrative functions of the job including but not limited to acknowledgement of dispatches, keeping appointments, on-time arrival, proper completion of CVR and related checklists, and expense reports.
- Efficiently manages all assets and resources, minimizing the liability of company assets.
- Promote ESG Mission, Vision, and Strategy.
Apply Link: Click Here