John Deere Recruitment 2021 | Manufacturing Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical; ME/ M.Tech – Power Systems Engineering | Pune
Company: John Deere India Pvt Ltd
John Deere Recruitment 2021: John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, USA in India. John Deere in India has over 6000 employees working towards our global commitment of serving those linked to the land. It is our privilege to contribute to the growing food needs across the world. Our value proposition is to become a complete agriculture and credit solutions provider across crops and and farm value chain.
Tractors manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory facilities in Pune & Dewas near Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.deere.co.in
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer I
Experience: 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (University 4 yr. degree)
- Master’s degree in Power System (desirable)
- Professional Engineer License (desirable)
- Managing projects for electrical systems design, and power distribution (LV and MV)
- Experience on Electric Arc Flash study.
- Responsible for Schematic and drawing reviews
- Responsible for data collection from site for Electrical
- System study software or for as-built documentation
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required as per different time zones.
- Customer focused, liaising with clients, suppliers, as well as contract engineers.
- Maintained strong communication skill and good relationship with the Enterprise Facilities team for their project improvements, requirements and satisfaction.
- Up to 5 years of experience in managing projects for electrical systems design, and power distribution (LV and MV).
- Schematic and drawing reviews
- Awareness of International Standards: IEEE 399, IEEE 519, IEEE 242, NFPA 70E, IEEE C37, IEEE C57
- Awareness of safety standards based on geographic region (Asia, North & South America), country, state, etc.
- Experience with computer aided design
- Proficiency in working on Electrical System Study Software (anyone) – Like SKM/PTW, Cyme, Etap
- Experience in data collection from site for Electrical System study software or for as-built documentation
- At least 3 years of experience in designing the Electrical distribution system for 33/22/11/0.480/0.208 kV
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, shall be able to create/modify SLD, Layouts
- Working in a team, co-ordination with other teams
Apply Link: Click Here