Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
- Position Name:
- No. of Vacancies:N/A
- Role:Nokia Recruitment 2020
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Functional Area:
- Employment Type:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Provide technical support for Nokia Fixed Access Equipments.
- Guarantee the highest satisfaction level of the customer through the SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Diagnose and solve customer’s problems remotely.
- If necessary, on site intervention inter/intra city.
- If necessary, coordinate with product expert, – Give information on incident and end it
- Analysis, diagnosis and neutralization of problem reports in the customer’s network remotely and on site interventions if required.
- Reproduce system Test Specifications, Performance Test Specifications, Test Plans, and other documentation as product recommendation.
- Reproduction of customer problems in lab environment (if needed & if possible)
- Rotation in hotline support 24*7 (on call duty)
- Establish support channel with the global TSC teams, Fixed Access L3 TEC, Services PLM and other Nokia organizations to ensure that the products and services delivered by Nokia are best in class.
- Think “out of the box” for potential improvement initiatives in order to meet future technical and customer related requirements
- Provide technical leadership, experience, and information to peers as required.
- Customer Focus, Adaptability, Manage Execution, Foster Open Communication, Search to Learn Continuously.
- Cross-functional and multi-cultural team work
- Engage in proactive activities to train the customer or to check on the sanity of the network.