- Position Name:Engineer Trainee
- No. of Vacancies:N/A
- Role:IT Operations Engineer
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Job Category:
- Employment Type:
The IT Operations Engineer supports in the delivery of tasks and activities that manage customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements) and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone’s IT products and services in line with Customer Services Management strategy. The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding administrating and maintaining assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident management, problem management, change and release management and some vendor management, through the delivery of defined activities. Typically reports to the Senior IT Operations Team Leader.
- Follows established IT Operations processes to deliver services which support the effective monitoring, operating and maintenance of systems;
- Delivers assigned tasks and activities to keep the system/service in good working order, preventing incidents from arising and restoring system/service to normal operation in line with objectives and KPIs ;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to required applications, systems and solutions for all end-users, and incident management, problem management, change and release management and basic vendor management;
- Performs maintenance activities, ensuring operating efficiency for all applications and support;
- Supports end-to-end projects that improve customer and employee satisfaction, as required ;
- Supports the delivery of automation and digitisation, capacity planning, analysing, reporting and investigating service performance metrics;
- Works collaboratively with internal partners;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.