- Position Name:Intern - Hardware Engineering
- No. of Vacancies:1
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Job Category:
- Employment Type:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Verify & validate schematic symbol mapping to PCB Footprint/Land Pattern on Datasheets
- Review & ensure all Maxim parts conform to Datasheet schematic pin configuration
- Work closely with global PCB Library team to review all PCB Footprints & Symbols for Maxim ICs
Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Maxim Integrated develops integrated circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company has design centers, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices throughout the world.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with over two billion dollars in sales and more than 7,000 employees, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and selling high-performance semiconductor products.