- Position Name:Intern – Electronics Quality Assurance
- No. of Vacancies:1
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Job Category:
- Employment Type:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Instrumentation & Control
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
As an Electronics Quality Assurance Intern, you will understand the requirements of testing different safety-critical avionics and embedded hardware used in drones for functionality and performance. You will prepare the requirements for instruments/equipment for measuring the same and create comparative data for procurement by analyzing products available in the market against specifications, features & benefits and cost. You will also assist the team in developing test cases, test procedures and execution of tests for electronics product validation, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Understand/determine the critical-to-quality (CTQ) specifications of different electronic components and systems used in drones
- Determine appropriate test cases, test procedures and instruments/equipment for measuring CTQ specifications during product development and validation phase
- Assist in procurement of required testing instruments/equipment by analyzing products in market and preparing comparative data on specifications, features & benefits and cost.
- Support in installation, setup and validation/calibration of electronic test equipment
- Support the team in developing test cases, test procedures and execution of tests for electronics product validation, debugging and troubleshooting
Relevant Experience: 3 – 6 months of experience in college/internship projects in relevant area
How to Apply: Email your latest Resume to email@example.com
Please mention the Position Name (Intern – Electronics Quality Assurance) in the subject line of the email
Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.